ADMISSION POLICY & PROCEDURE 2022-’23
|Age Criteria (As on 01/06)
||Should have completed 3 years
||Should have completed 4 years
||Should have completed 5 years
- Admission is open to K-12 students regardless of race, gender, religion or country of origin.
- Shiv Ashish has a transparent admission process & follows a merit based admission policy.
- The school enrolls students into an age appropriate grade based on their previous academic record as well as performance in the entrance test conducted at the school.
- The Registration forms can be purchased from the school office from 1st Dec ’21 onwards on all working days (9am to 3pm) .
- The prospectus will be provided to the Parents along with the form.
- Parents are requested to duly fill in the form & submit it to the admission desk.
- For pre primary classes there will be no written test. The child and Parent will be invited for an informal interaction with the Principal.
- For Grade I-XII admission test will be conducted. The test will comprise 5 subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Students who scored above the cut off marks will be eligible for admission.
- Students declared eligible for admission shall be required to deposit the fees & documents within the stipulated time.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the child.
- Birth Certificate attested Copy (Only for Pre-primary & Grade-I)
- School Leaving Certificate with U-DISE No. (Admission to I-XII) [Needs to be countersigned by DEO if a Child is coming from the other state/board]
- Photocopy of previous years report card.
- Filling form or interaction with the Principal will not guarantee admission.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats.